Effective and Affordable
If you value 25+ years of experience creating effective visual design for companies and non-profits large and small, and want your visuals to make a difference, you’ve found your designer.
If you need copywriting, planning or marketing strategy, you’ve found your full-service marketing team.
• I’ll create the design you need to achieve highly effective visual communications.
• If you want, you’ll also get insightful campaign planning and persuasive copywriting.
• You’ll get more than you paid for.
I deliver clear pricing based on projects. My graphic design rate is $80 per hour. Optional writing / planning / strategy is offered at $125 per hour.
Yes, fees are negotiable if you have big projects or ongoing needs.
If your project is urgent to the point where late night or weekend hours are required, we’ll attempt to accommodate you if possible, but ask that you understand additional “rush charges.”
For first-time clients, minimum project fees are $250. (About three hours)
My delivery promise
I promise to deliver on-time, on-budget and on-target. I will also deliver up to two revisions, as needed. Should the project require additional changes, or an entirely different approach, revision fees will be agreed upon in advance.
So, ballpark cost?
Compare my hourly rate to other designers and you may find some willing to work for less. You’re also likely to come across experienced creative professionals whose fees are $200 or more per hour. What you won’t find is a design partner with more experience or skills at my reasonable rates.
Still, you’re probably wondering about some ballpark figures. Here you go…
- Small web graphics or online ads: $160.
- Web sites: $600 for a template with Home + 3 additional pages. Most web site customers pay $1200 and up for 6-10 page sites. Site planning, creative direction and copywriting require additional fees.
- Brochures: 8.5″ x 11″ tri-fold is about $450. An 8-page publication is about $1200.
Retainer – Maybe
I’m open to offering services based on an agreed rate and schedule and invoicing monthly via a retainer. Retainer agreements are subject to availability, since I can’t typically be retained by more than two clients at one time.
Svi Design can usually accommodate new clients. I’ll consult with you at no charge for 30 minutes or more to help you determine how to best achieve your design objectives. Consultations are limited and arranged in advance.